Follow the 3Ws and do your Daily Health Check before leaving your residence hall or coming to campus.
For details about Student Affairs operations, see the Student Affairs Covid-19 Response. Updated August 21, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
5 Helpful Hints on joining an NPHC Organization
- Research us! We all have separate national websites that talk about our purpose, passion, and goals. Reading our websites will give you a better perspective on what we look for in potential members.
- Come talk to us! We are very friendly and LOVE when people ask about our organizations!
- Attend our programs. Not only do we host these programs to educate and uplift the community around us, but also to recruit members who have the same passions as we do.
- Scholarship. Remember, you are a student first. We have certain GPA requirements that new members must meet.
- Get Involved!! Being diverse in other clubs and organizations on campus is a great way to show leadership skills and build relationships with other community members. We want well-rounded members.